What's On My Wishlist: Fall Edition
Happy first day of Fall friends!! I woke up to a foggy, 56 degree morning and I have to admit that part of me was excited for the cozy weather to come! Over the weekend I started browsing some of the start of Fall sales and wanted to share the items that immediately made it onto my Fall wishlist!! It's not a long list because the price tags are a little bit larger that what I'd normally care to spend HOWEVER these pieces will NEVER go out of style, you're more likely to wear them out before ever getting rid of them & I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for." For me personally, timeless pieces that can be worn countless ways are worth spending a little bit more on.
1. Suede Slouchy Boots: I have been on an exhausting hunt for affordable and classically slouchy boots for fall. I personally love how they look paired with midi skirts and dresses for cooler weather and I LOVE the pecan color of these ones unlike some of the more orange-y camel suede I'd been finding. Through tonight only, these gorgeous gals are 50% + free shipping!!
2. Fall Floral Midi Skirt: I love the femininity of this print with the moodier fall color palette...also how great would this skirt look with the boots!?
3. Green Velvet Loafer: the loafer is quickly becoming my favorite style of shoe for fall & winter. It's so classic but yet still dainty and I am so in love with this green velvet for the new season! Also, I wore a pair of these for our wedding when it was time for me to ditch my heels and I can't say enough about how comfortable they are!!
4. Trench Coat: this is the most stunning & timeless trench coat I've seen and believe you me, I've been searching! (Still bummed about missing out on that NSale one...) I've seen this one on others and not only does it fit in ALL the right places but they rave about every detail!! This coat will easily elevate ANY fall outfit and provides a great in-between seasons layer!
5. Fisherman's Sweater: I have had my eye on this perfectly knitted sweater for years and thing that this year might be the year I bite the bullet. It comes in both a mens and women's fit but I personally like the mens fix for more of a timeless and easy-going fit.
6. Denim Jacket: Every girl should have one go-to, wear with everything denim jacket. The jacket you pack for trips when you only have room for one jacket. The jacket that only gets better with age. I love the wash and fit of this one and may finally be upgrading my own denim jacket (which I've had since hight school) to this one!!
#Falloutfits #fallfashion #fallstyle #slouchyboots #trenchcoat #classicstyle #birdiesslippers #loafers #birdies #denimjacket #fishermanssweater #capsulewardrobe #timelessstyle #timelessfashion #fallwishlist #onmywishlist